Watch the video below to find out specific details and get a great visual on our new MedPack!
Wagner Pharmacy Company is proud to announce our new MEDPACK service!!!! It’s part of a suite of services you can read about below. We’ve had to pair this product with some sister-services you’ll find serve you very well. Thanks for visiting!
MedPack Convenience Packaging
We’re excited to offer Parata’s revolutionary PASS Pack technology. We’ll take your medications and pack them into individual packages as shown below:
Your medications will be
- Organized by date and time
- Securely sealed
- Clearly labeled
- Easy to open
- Ideal for travel and every day
We also provide pre-printed reminders packs in-between each MedPack for products we can’t package like liquids and inhalers.
Getting started with MedPack is as easy as 1, 2 ,3, 4!
- Meet – get together with one of our clinical pharmacists for an evaluation of your medications.
- Synchronize – bring your medication in to us here at Wagner Pharmacy and we’ll make sure that future prescriptions are fulfilled on the same day every month.
- Collect – we’ll give you a box containing your medication packaged according to date and time of dosage. When you need to take a med simply tear off the next package and verify you have the correct time and day. This makes it hard to forget and super-easy to spot if you’re out of sync.
- Take back your Sunday nights! – yes really! Forget about organizing your medication boxes, just carry on taking your medication as normal and we’ll check in with you before your next batch is due. We’ll ask if there have been any changes to your meds and make sure you’re on track with your dosages. If necessary we’ll even coordinate with your doctor and insurance company to make taking your medication even less of a hassle!
With MedPack you get peace of mind, ease of use AND less trips to the pharmacy.
If you, or someone you know, would benefit from MedPack convenience packaging, why wait?
*To qualify for MedAssist, patients must meet minimum criteria to include five (5) or more chronic medications. A fee schedule for MedPacking exists for patients desiring this service, but not burdened with enough medications to qualify for MedAssist, as follows: $4.99/month unlimited, or $1.99/medication packaged on a per prescription basis.